Sunday, September 13, 2009

To live is Christ.

I'm so excited, I might barf!

Today is my last day of work! Holyyyyy Smokes. I leave in 12 days! I paid my school fees. Now it's all just minor prep. before I leave!

Thanks Sooo much to everyone who has helped me out. Either financially or through prayer, or both! Like I said, I paid my school fees. So the first half of the money that I needed has come in. I still need another $3000, for the outreach phase of my trip. Luckily I don't need that for another 2 months or so. Your continued prayer and support is MUCH MUCH appreciated, as this is something that I am worried about!

Pray for my mental and physical health! Thank you! :)

Here's something I was thinking about today:
It's not only important/ AMAZING that Jesus died for our sins. But it is, I feel, also very important that He humbled himself and became flesh, so that He could LIVE for us. Jesus is our only pure example of how we should live our lives. God created us in His image. When original sin came about we lost our example of how we should live our lives. So, when Jesus came to earth, He not only came to die for our sins, so that we are eternally forgiven, but He came to live on earth as a man and show us how to truly reflect God, as men, to the rest of His onlooking-fallen creation.

Isn't that incredible?!

Love!

3 comments:

  1. Philippians 1:21 is one of my all time favorite verses...and I am SO incredibly excited for you and for all that God is already doing/going to do in you and through you!

    ReplyDelete