Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Busy week

Hey friends!

Just a little update...

I arrived in Switzerland on Friday... 2 hours after our arrival we started staff training! The last 3 days has been CRAZY because of the YWAM 50th Year Celebration! I literally have had no time to rest until now.. But it has been fantastic. It's great to be back in Switzerland! :D

We're continuing staff training tonight and tomorrow... Then my students arrive on Thursday! YAY... I'm really excited but a little nervous!

PRAY! Thanks! :D

Love,
Josh

2 comments:

  1. I'll be praying for you buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it's crazy for you, then you are in the perfect place......you have a streak of crazy running thru you, which I love about you!!!

    Prayers are definitely being lifted your way!!

    ReplyDelete