Friday, July 24, 2009

The Fast.

So,
I've decided to do a 3 day fast. Today(Friday, July 24th) through Sunday, July 26th. Not a long one, cause I'm starting out small. I don't want to bit of more than i can swallow.
For the past month or so, I've been evaluating myself and my relationship with Christ. I've come to the conclusion that I have become to focused on things other than God. Such as: Friends(as much as I love them, they can't go before Jesus), food, facebook, girls and other such things. Not that friends or facebook or food is bad.
Hopefully, during this fast my walk with Christ will grow stronger as a result of leaning on God for support.
I am fasting food, other than like, soup and such. I'll be drinking water and juice. I'm also fasting Facebook and Twitter.
We'll see what happens. Please pray that this would be a beneficial fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment