Saturday, April 3, 2010

Bye Bye Seattle, Hello Lausanne.. Again!


I'm just sitting by my gate at the airport waiting to depart! Sea-Tac has free Wi-Fi.. I wonder if the Portland airport does..?

I am so excited! I just want to be there. But I guess I'll just have to endure the long flight first.. So many thanks to God. He made this possible in every way! The most recent and AWEsome being the provision of the money needed for the trip!

Last friday I bought my plane ticket.. At that point I was still in need of around $3500 dollars. 2 days later I bought my travelers insurance, still needing roughly $3000 at that point. So, here I was. A week before I am supposed to leave. Still in need of ridiculous amounts of money to make this trip possible. Sunday night I already had made the decision that I would go regardless of if I had all the money or not. I would just have to trust God to provide it all. However His crazy ways may be.

Monday proved to be a momentous day! In one day $50 short of $3000 came in for my trip. Thank you all so much! Everyone who made this trip possible! A large sum came from a very unexpected/ awesome source. Wow.. God is good.

Now I'm waiting to get on my plane. Worry free about money! I have all that I need for this trip. God is too good!

Pray for safe travels. Planes to be on time. Sleep on the plane. No hitches along the way!

All my Love,
Josh. :)

p.s. Sorry that it's been months since the last post! It's my goal to not let that happen this time!

6 comments:

  1. Good idea to blog in the airport! Keep us updated--can't wait to hear about all your adventures. Love you buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I caught you on the tele before you left. Good thing your flight was delayed a little (well, for me anyway!). I hope and pray that your flights are fast and easy, that your time in Switzerland is filled with joy and learning, and the time in the middle east is amazing and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pray that God uses you in mighty ways and brings mighty conviction on you to keep your blog updated! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Told ya! What God wants, He makes happen. So excited for you Josh! He has BIG things planned for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I kept waiting for a new blog... Hooray!

    ReplyDelete