Sunday, April 18, 2010

THINK!



Sorry- It's been a while!

BCC is keeping me very busy! I mostly only have free time on the weekends! It is a lot of hard work, but I am really loving it! so far we've read through 7 out of 66 books of the bible and done an in-depth study on Philemon and Galatians... We'll start diving into Matthew tomorrow!

In a community meeting we had Paul Hawkins come and speak to us. He talked about thinking and how important it is for Christians to think. Unfortunately the majority of Christians don't! It really inspired e to think more. I think as Christians of we actually think... We can impact the world for God so MUCH more! Instead of distorting peoples view of Christianity and Jesus... Just an idea..

I leave for Egypt in 13 days! Wow! Yay.. I am so excited!

So, that is just a short update. Like I said, BCC keeps me pretty busy.. Saturday was the first time I'm really had any free time.

Please pray that this crazy Icelandic volcano stops so we can fly out in 2 weeks! Pray that God will continue to give me energy and drive! Pray that all of the thinks that I study and learn will seep from my brain into my heart!! Thank you all.. also, pray for my health! I am recovering from a cold. :(

Love,
Josh

P.S.. The picture on the right is a vertical chart for the book of Philemon! bahh

5 comments:

  1. Josh you are awesome! So proud of you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fy-leh-mon.

    Like guh-lay-shuns, but not.

    Thanks for the great thoughts Joshy! You are right on, and keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay well and keep writing. We love the updates. LUB Momma

    ReplyDelete
  4. can you just fly me over there for the afternoon? ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. 7 books already?! It takes me six months to digest that much! Keep up all the good work Josh.

    ReplyDelete